How Stress Damages Your Health, plus Ways to Build Up Your Resilience


You're reading How Stress Damages Your Health, plus Ways to Build Up Your Resilience, originally posted on Pick the Brain | Motivation and Self Improvement. If you're enjoying this, please visit our site for more inspirational articles. "The human capacity for burden is like bamboo - far more flexible than you'd ever believe at first glance." - Jodi Picoult The life I live often results in hearing things like "I could never do [that]" or "I don't know how you [do it]." My response is typically a laugh followed by something like, "I don't know how I do it either." As my focus for my blog and business have become clearer, I've been thinking a lot about relaying to my readers how I actually did it. How do I cope with being a stay-at-home mom even though I have a college education? How do I manage moving frequently and the burden it places on my family? How do I prioritize my life to avoid neglecting one area? How am I able to find time for myself when there are always a million things to
https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/how-stress-damages-your-health-plus-ways-to-build-up-your-resilience/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Down on Sales Tips by Russell Armstrong

Here’s Why We Love Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing – Infographics

7 Hobbies That Build Real And Lasting Confidence