4 Easy But Effective Habits To Help Get You Unstuck


You're reading 4 Easy But Effective Habits To Help Get You Unstuck, originally posted on Pick the Brain | Motivation and Self Improvement. If you're enjoying this, please visit our site for more inspirational articles. Do you feel like you are reaching a fraction of your potential in life? Or maybe you feel stuck and don’t know what to change to make a difference. I was right there for years. Every day I felt like I was only scratching the surface of my potential but didn’t know how to change it. Life had gotten stale and I felt like quicksand was pulling me down. I was tired of my job, the people I hung out with, and felt like I was settling for mediocrity.  Finally, I’d had enough. I knew there was more out there in the world other than working a 9-5, living for weekends, partying, and watching endless amounts of TV. Just before my 30th I left the cushy corporate job and decided I was no longer going to settle for anything ever again. That was almost a year ago. Today is a ve
https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/4-easy-but-effective-habits-to-help-get-you-unstuck/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Down on Sales Tips by Russell Armstrong

Here’s Why We Love Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing – Infographics

7 Hobbies That Build Real And Lasting Confidence