Your Life, Your Rules – Why Happiness Shouldn’t Feel Like Hard Work


You're reading Your Life, Your Rules Why Happiness Shouldn t Feel Like Hard Work, originally posted on Pick the Brain | Motivation and Self Improvement. If you're enjoying this, please visit our site for more inspirational articles. Fool Me Once, Shame On You The biggest lie I was told growing up was that I had to work extremely hard to be happy and get what I want. That I needed to make sacrifices such as sleeping less to do more and minimizing my leisure time, sometimes doing things I didn't want to do and ultimately following the rules I was given regardless of how I felt about them... because that's just life, right? The dream had been disguised as a job that paid well with great benefits, that would ensure stability and security (even if I didn't like it). Do I Have a Say In This? But whatever happened to how I feel? Did anyone ask me what I thought about this whole ordeal? Absolutely not. We are molded to think this is the only way but it's not. Reality Bites What really made me
https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/your-life-your-rules-why-happiness-shouldnt-feel-like-hard-work/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Down on Sales Tips by Russell Armstrong

Here’s Why We Love Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing – Infographics

What is a Tremor of Truth?