3 Tips From An Introvert On How To Improve Your Relationships


You're reading 3 Tips From An Introvert On How To Improve Your Relationships, originally posted on Pick the Brain | Motivation and Self Improvement. If you're enjoying this, please visit our site for more inspirational articles. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, surrounded by jerks. I have been a social introvert for as long as I can remember. You know, I always preferred the company of my family and that of my close friends. Meeting someone new meant sweaty palms, an increased heart rate, and the occasional embarrassing blunder. After it kept me from taking advantage of opportunities and from meeting new people for years, I decided that something had to be done. Assume Responsibility For Your Behavior One thing that I used to tell myself, again and again, was that I was unlucky when it came to meeting the “right people”. This included people at work, the few acquaintances I had, and one failed relationship after
https://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/3-tips-from-an-introvert-on-how-to-improve-your-relationships/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Low Down on Sales Tips by Russell Armstrong

Here’s Why We Love Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Marketing – Infographics

What is a Tremor of Truth?